Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The results are in!

Hello All, This is a very important post, so make you read it very carefully.
Maybe I have too much time on my hands, or maybe I am just more interesting than you thought, but I took it upon myself to do a taste test! (well, actually, I bought one product brand and decided I liked the other better)
So, MY official preference is.........


The Kraft Jet Puffed Marshmallow Cream !!!
It's smoother, creamier, & more spreadable. The perfect marshmallow flavor makes it a better companion to peanut butter on bread! Overall, I just liked the stuff better. (Just my opinion)
Thanks for joining in on the fun!
And now back to your regular scheduled blog-surfing...


1 comment:

Jen said...

Debbie you are right!! I only buy the Kraft Jet-Puff too. In fact, I guess I need to go get some because now I need to make a sandwich...